PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY is caring for your oral health by practicing good oral hygiene. Every person should have habits that keep their oral hygiene in good conditions. Visiting your dentists at least once a year is beneficial to detect any problem before it becomes more serious.
On your day to day we recommend you take certain precautions as following:
- Brush your teeth: brush daily with fluoride paste at least twice a day, or with every meal. It is important to not forget your tongue to remove bacteria, this will also prevent bad breath.
- Change your toothbrush 3 or 4 times a year.
- Floss daily to clean the tight spaces between the teeth.
- Eat a balanced diet: When eating limit the sugar intake to avoid creating bacteria and include calcium in your meals to prevent developing a gum disease.
- Take oral cancer screenings once a year to detect any possible signs of cancer at an early stage.
Click on image above to get GPS Directions.
Ave. A #235-B, Between 3rd. & 4th. St.
Los Algodones, B.C. Mexico
P.O. Box 4051, Yuma, AZ. 85366